Friday, October 24, 2008

kiasu in dream? oh tidak!

recently i have become "kiasu".. maybe pressure causes my nerve to work abnormally. I'm not a bookworm nor a textbook lover but since last three days i have been reading only and only textbook. I read chapter 6 organic chemistry!! i had never ( i believe so la since dtg rit) finish reading a chapter from chemistry book, and yesterday i read one!
Amazing! and so not me.

It is actually a good change but the "kiasu" or rajin part makes me feel awkward. i feel awkward about myself, how can that happened? Why am i feeling bad when i actually becomes "rajin" ner ? why is this changes make me feel something is wrong , my brain cell might have undergoes mutation or something. What happens?? what? why is this weird to me ? why?
and the weirdness reach it climax yesterday night when i dream of.....

shark, text book , beach , sea and pencil box..

I was totally freak out by this dream, it is like i have reach a crazy insanity stage. In my dream i was studying at the beach with my organic chemistry book can you believe that? studying kat tepi pantai? OMG ! and then there were like 3 people with me but i forgot who. then suddenly air pasang and air laut cam naik tinggi giler .

it was like suddenly my book n i are covered with water. then came this three small shark pulling my hand towards the middle of the sea but i fought and you know why i fought? because i was swimming toward my orgo chemistry book and trying to save the book! instead of saving my own life i was more concern on the text book and the pencil box!

then after the text book was succesfully place on the land i was pulled back by the shark. it was pushing my left hand and i was like " oh my book is safe now and i can go peacefully" can you believe that? what the **** is going on? then suddenly i terjaga n my roomate was pulling my hand LOL !

4 comments:

sakina said...

lol shah. sgt menrik ye mimpi ko.

taufiq said...

kent ko buat ape hari ni?
aku kebosanan pindah randah

shah.rizal said...

kalau kiasu in reality world ape salahnye,,hoho,,,

Anonymous said...

salam dari Dublin.. tgh bloghopping terhop kat sini pulak.. hehe.. kalau rajin, meh laa hop to my blog.. :)