Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm happy for you dear bro


My brother got his UPSR result today, and he got all A's!!! WOahhoooo.. tak sia sia kudrat aku menyesa die my whole summer! hahaha i even bought a "pistol getah" as a weapon to make him focus. Alhamdulillah , thank you Allah for blessing my brother.and to all my neighbor who saw me chasing my brother around the house, it is worth it k and I'm sorry if we mengganggu ketenteraman awam heee! huhuhu

Dear "you act so macho little brother" ,

May you always achieve the best in whatever you do,
You know, i love you always,

So here is a memo for you

if these happened:~
when people don't believe in you,
I'm always there to support you

when you are weak
I will give you my strength

when you are sad
i will bring you joy

when you are broke
i will try to "korek" my piggy bank lol

and whatever happened..
I will always be there for you
cause U are a part of my wonderful life and I LOVE YOU so much.

Love,

Your soooooooOOOooooooooooo cool sis hahahha (ROTFL)

1 comment:

taufiq said...

tahniahhhhhh
mmg keluarga bijak bestari nih