Thursday, June 10, 2010

goodbye roomate

Yesterday, my roommate boarded the flight back to Malaysia, i wanted to send her off but instead it went the other way round. I needed to return to the lab so she send me off. (sorry tira i couldn't send you to the airport)

Later that evening after a total of 10hours doing field work and lab work, i walked slowly back home. Then i recalled the gift that SHE, my roommate left for me. I opened my bag and unwrapped the paper bag.

in the paper bag was a "hanging wood" decoration.

on the wood it said " i most often found happiness where you have planted it "

then at the back was a short paragraph written by HER, and 4 lovely "LOVE" to end the words from the heart.

reading those thoughts, my tears fall like rain, i realized that i won't be able to see HER for maybe another year or two. She will continue her master elsewhere and i'm not returning home to Malaysia this year.


enough said, i miss her.

May we meet again in the future.

(written on Thursday but posted on Friday =P )


1 comment:

Nur Yusof said...

I know u r gonna miss me.<3 *hehe