Friday, August 28, 2009

Karipap Currypuff

My sweet dream was interfered by little Fong2- "Yi Yi wake up" he said and a moment after that, i could feel little sharp teeth on my arm. Ouch!he bit me! what a mean alarm clock! Then my aunt remind me of what i was supposed to do today--> Karipap! or Currypuff. I have been told by my mum that my aunt is very good at making curry puff, she could make hundreds in just few hours. This amazing skills, it is a waste if not passes down.

My energy level was at 100% before mixing the dough and bla2, then i barely feel my fingers, why is it so hard to make a perfect dough? Looking at my tired face, my aunt then take over the mixing and "uli" process. Then the dough was let at a side for 6 hours.

i thought the hard moment had passed but then , NO! it hadn't. "Enjoy the Potato peeling process" said my aunt while passing me a bag full of potato. Damn! A whole bag?? what? and bla bla bla cooking process and the karipap was done. I never thought making Karipap will be hard, then i figured up later that I weren't making 20 pieces of karipap, I were making 50++++ pieces of currypuff!

Aunt i thought you were teaching me, but instead you tortured me with potato!

Thanks Aunt for the knowledge! Love u always!


Kentangputarinc is at the moment phobia with potato

1 comment:

taufiq said...

projek 3K
kentang kupas kentang